As part of any implementation, we can provide online training. We also have a sample of our common video's below.
FAQHere is a list of quick questions and answers.
- Can I use existing equipment?
- Absolutely! We recommend an "off the shelf" approach
- The device must be capable of running a current browser
- The device must be connected to the Internet
- Off-line mode is not possible at this stage
- What Browsers or devices are supported?
- Chrome (latest) on PC, Mac, Linux or Android
- Safari (latest) on Mac or iOS
- FireFox (latest) on PC, Mac, Linux or Android
- Edge (latest) on PC, Mac, iOS, Linux or Android
- Do I need a Server?
- No, you will need a local Windows PC for Cloud Print Services
- For Temperature Dataloggers, a spare USB port or USB charger is required
- What printers are supported?
- Epson ESC/POS Printers (Networked)
- Generic ESC/POS Printers (Networked)
- Zebra ZD410 (Wifi/Network Thermal Labels)
- What TV's or Display screens are supported for Digital Signage?
- Any TV or display device with a HDMI port
- Resolution of 1080p (portrait or landscape) up to 4K depending on the purchased player
- Are Food Safety Labels removable?
- Yes, depending on the label purchased
- Permanent labels are available
- What SCORM standard is supported?
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004 4th Edition
- How is the system licensed?
- By module with unlimited users
- Some modules have volume thresholds i.e. outgoing email/SMS
- Invoices are monthly
ModulesThe available modules are listed below, new modules are release periodically.
|Aggregators||Seamless incoming orders for Uber Eats, Door Dash, MenuLog with menu integration|
|Bump Screens||Kitchen display screens for order management, recipe link, ROPED© labels, call/pause and resume|
|Checklists||Cleaning and daily activity tracking, logged by user|
|Customers||Customer details, booking/visits, marketing, email/SMS messages|
|Day Diary||End of shift dashboard and event tracking, private/secure notes|
|Digital Signage||Timed and scheduled slides, remote update, media library, portrait or landscape|
|EFTPOS Integration||Linkly compatible EFTPOS devices|
|Food Safety Labels||ROPED© process model, additional labels for stock rotation/management using our Cloud Print Service|
|Integration||Xero Accounting |
|Inventory||Products, Product Categories, Pricing and Par Levels|
|Learning||learning system for on-boarding and training|
|Marketing||Marketing lists, both SMS and Email, tracking of all activities (send/delivery/open/click-through) against customers, subscribe/GDPR|
|Online Bookings||Dedicated Booking link, linked to marketing activities, Table/List/Slot based with printing|
|On-Table||QR ordering on table, zero fee direct to POS|
|POS Terminals||Compatible devices (iOS, Windows, Linux or Android) with cash draws and EFTPOS|
|Recipe Builder||Products, Pricing, Cost of Goods|
|Tablet Ordering||Order from any compatible tablet device, iOS, Windows, Linux or Android|
|Temp Checks||Manual and auto-logged/real-time Wireless temperature data logger with PT100 sensor from -200 to +120 °C and -40 to 300 °C|
|User Management||User profiles, roles and pin key login with Xero sync|